Naruto RPG
Hello, guys! If you see this message, we have moved to another location! www.legacies-reborn.forumotion.com
Naruto RPG
Hello, guys! If you see this message, we have moved to another location! www.legacies-reborn.forumotion.com
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Naruto RPG*Naruto RPG*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Assisting Links

✖Rules
✖General Information
✖Spell Checkers And More
✖Adopt Characters
✖Current Ranks
Important Topics

✖Ranking Up
✖Training System
✖Advance Elements
✖The Chinkonkishin
✖Bijuu Workout!
✖Sage Mode
Member of The Month
None at the current moment.
Latest topics
» Shaunic Inuzuka (WIP)
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:59 am by Shaunic

» SuperSonic MU
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:54 am by SuperSonicMU

» a saf sf f asdaf afasdfsa
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm by chaeraif

» Akatsuki Rising-AU Naruto Roleplay
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 am by Guest

» KHR-Haven!
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 pm by Guest

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm by Guest

» Bleached Soul RP
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 pm by Guest

» WM RPG
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:44 am by Guest

» RPG Haven
Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:53 am by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Hotel thoughts (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Hotel thoughts (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Itachi walked inside the hotel already noticing how much work had gone into the detail. As an artistic person hiself (not Deidara artistic though) he was quick to appreciate the place's unique art. He also was quick to notice the clerk looking at him as though he were a ghost without a head.
''Oh no....An akatsuki! I feared this would happen.....'' She muttered, then went pale as Itachi walked to her.
''HAVE IT FREE!'' She screamed before running away into the doors behind her.
Itachi blinked and then shrugged before looking for an open room. He was a little startled when she had screamed in his face, as that was not normal. Didn't she know the akatsuki owned the hotel? He sighed and found a room.
He got in, found the nearest desk, and sat down to write something. He had the feeling he was going to be writing poetry, and he began.
''.....''
Here I am....alone and afraid
afraid of the light
which travels into my eyes
and blocks out the night.

Here I am asorbed in spectrals
as usual in my dark coma
which seems to go on forever
and ever into the stars.

Bleed my sufferings of this tragic symphony
which plays on and on in my ears
yerning for me to listen
yet I do not want to hear.

Guess I just don't care
how much they try to kill me
Cursed by something that takes away
the very essence of my life.

Why must I let this life
be the ticket to my death
Destruction and debree
litter all of my liberty.

So take me on
kill me with blades
make me regret
the mistakes I made

Just know.....I won't care....
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male
Number of posts : 2820
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 pm

"Itachi Uchiha..." neo apears in the window and jumps in "Its been a while Sensei...."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:12 pm

ooc: Imma sensei??

Itachi looked over and the sharingans swirled dangerously as he didn't really recognize anybody yet. He was still shaken from his days in torture, which made him able to attack anybody no matter how close they were to him.
''.....'' He put down the pen he had been writing with.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

ooc: srry guess i should have asked before i put itachi taught him well when he was just getting started in the akatsuki ^^;;;

Neo sits in the window sill "are you in the akatsuki still sensei?" he takes his anbu mask off revealing his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Gale walks in and see itachi"hey........itachi was up"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

itachi recognized them and stopped thinking of the many ways to kill them. He looked at them and calmly stated.
''A little bit....angered....Nothing else....'' He said. Then answered Neo.
''And I am still an akatsuki member....'' He narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:34 pm

"the akatsuki went to far so i quit Sensei, i have no intention to harm you, rat you out, or any of that sort, i made sure i wasnt followed when i sensed your chakara"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm

"hehehe.........so what are you doing in the public"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm

"hehehe.........so what are you doing in the public"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Itachi nodded to Naruto as a small gesture of thanks, then looked to Gale still suspicious. One eyebrow raised.
''I am not in the public....This has been in total secrecy so far....'' He said emotionlessly. He wondered if it was the tortures making him so chilled. He hated to think of it though.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:39 pm

"if naruto were to find you we would both be in trouble...."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm

''Naruto.....The jinchurriki is still alive.....What of his demon....Is it still inside of him where it belongs?'' Itachi asked, a little bit chilled at the thought of Naruto living.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 pm

"Yeah he is, and the Bijuu is out but they are connected and still have great amounts of chakara together, But he is not the threat, Zakku Tensai is, his demons chakara is so powerful it is similar to gaara's sand but it can be of any size shape or density, and with his blood trait he is nearly impossible to beat, the vortex eye can practically see the future"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm

''.....I know of Kyuubi being only defeated by his kin.....And I heard his kin is not wanting to harm him in any way....So technically, the Kyuubi is still something for the akatsuki to be worried about. It being out and all could cause some harm....'' He said as if in a trance.

ooc: I happen to play as Kyuubi~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:56 pm

"yeah yeah yeah..............so itachi you seen your brother yet"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:57 pm

''......No.....'' He said quietly. He wasn't ready for that subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:02 pm

".......well sooner or later you will........anyway the akatsuki plan on killing me yet"

ooc:really!
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:04 pm

"im telling you, Zakku tensai is more of a threat, Shikaru is Kyuubi's Half-Brother andway more powerful"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:06 pm

''Killing you|?'' This was different, his eyebrow raised.
He turned to Neo.
''Trust me, Kyuubi at full power could defeat his father, who used to be the god of demons before he gave Kyuubi the title of God of demons before his passing.''
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 pm

"thats because shikaru didnt want to be god of demons.....its in here..." i toss him an old Book titled Demons "Page 1, Kyuubi's Father, Page 2 the most powerful demon Shikaru, shikaru didnt become a god because gods were busy, to busy to train their energy, he continued training for billions of years while kyuubi was to busy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:11 pm

"yeah.......killing me"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Itachi raised an eyebrow.
''Heh, the books were wrong again....Akatsuki are going after only the most powerfull, and Shikaru doesn't cut it. A bijuu is more powerfull then non-bijuu, and Shikaru is a half brother, not an actual brother. Like I said, only his kin, or his true of family can harm Kyuubi. I say you never knew this but, I've seen Kyuubi up close and personal....And it isn't easy....''
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 pm

So have i, it isnt.....but something more terrifing then a jinchuuriki without complete control....."

"Is someone who has!" Zakku jumps over neo and points his blade at neo "how long have you known this traitor was here???"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Itachi didn't seem surprised of Zakku at all.
''Humph, felt the chakra a mile away....'' He said without a problem.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:21 pm

"And i sensed yours Uchiha Itachi" neo vanishes and zakku grunts "Damn traitor....now its time to face your crimes against leaf, and dont even try your sharingan" He uses his vortex eye "My bloodtrait is way more powerful than the sharingan"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Itachi sighed and a small bit of darkness was visible in his eyes.
''Who'd say I'd use sharingan?'' His eyes gleamed, and the symbols and colors of his eyes changed to something different.
''I don't believe that you have seen the Eternal Night before? It is a bloodtrait for Uchihas who have defeated hell more than once. It is also a trait given to an Uchiha by the devil himself.'' Itachi said before dissappearing in a flock of crows which were circling the room now cawing.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm

"i can still see you, Uchiha" he closes his eyes and breathes slowly "make your move criminal"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

''Of course you can see me, the crows are me....'' One crow spoke before flying out the window with the rest of the crows. They all wheeled around and swooped at Zakku. It was supposed to be a weak attack.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

"Silent Death!" i open my eyes and it apears th attack had hit me and killed me
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Itachi was not to be fooled.
''Heh....I never said when the crows attacked I would be there.....And I never said the crows would kill....'' He said in a venomous voice.
The wind was odd now, as if Itachi had just placed Zakku into an illusion that was almost like a coma, nothing could wake up from it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:32 pm

"but you fell for mine itachi uchiha...." his eyes opened and broke the genjutsu and he throws a senbon striking a crow in the neck
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:36 pm

The crow fell, and dissolved into something of a black goop. The other crows kept circling, as if nothing had happened. They cawed still as they circled around Zakku, all of their eyes still in the Eternal Night's shape.
The wind was still odd. The illusion had not been broken at all, only stronger.
''The more you struggle the more it'll strengthen...''
The crows cawed and swooped onto some branches, as the area now seemed like a forest.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:40 pm

the illusion continues and i falll to the ground "time for you to understand, SHIKARU'S POWER!!!!!!" my eyes go black and the illusion is broken at will and black chakara shoots out killing the crows "This is the power of a god of demons, Kyuubi can keep that title, i will always be the strongest!!!!!!" shikaru roars as my body evaporates and a giant wolf made of darkness with blood red eyes stands in the center of the town
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Itachi watched in satisfaction.
''Yes, the Shikaru has awakened, as selfish as usual.'' He muttered.
The crows all just died, becoming actual crows, and lay on the ground.
''A most powerfull specimen like yourself Shikaru, mustn't need to say such a thing as many times as it can. It's like in a school when the bully is always telling people he's the boss, until the nerd comes up out of nowhere and punches the bully into the center of the earth....''
Itachi said as if he were unafraid.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm

shikaru just glares untill zakku finnally passes out then he goes down into a form looking similar to a werewolf "Pardon my indulgence, he has full possession of me and is very strong, Im shikaru, The Higher demon. i hate it when people insult me though by saying kyuubi is stronger....."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 pm

''Shikaru.....I won't go into arguement, but I would say you are both equal....'' He sighed.
''Bijuu and higher are all equal, they just get different titles. But I guess that's why the bijuu and higher don't battle either.'' He thought aloud.
''But you are quite impressive in chakra control.....You must've trained hard for it....''
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm

"An eternity gives you some time, alot of time, but bijuu's came only a millenia ago, they may be higher of rank, but not even close to the kind of power achieved by one such as i"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 pm

''Kyuubi's father existed long before you.....I'd say, has your father passed away as Kyuubi's father has? For when Kyuubi's father passed, a sadness came. And that is not all. It is said Kyuubi didn't even have power at the beginning.....There may be more to it then you think. A side of the story you never saw..... Tell me Shikaru, what is your story?''
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 pm

"Kyuubi's father, Was my father, only we had different mothers. I was born into the worlds First century, only 100 years after My father was born, but i gained power faster i learned to control the chakara flow inside my body...." i make a tendril of chakara come out of the ground "as well as outside my body...the power that was rightfully mine though, the right to become the nine tailed demon was taken by kyuubi. i was guaranteed the right to bijuu but kyuubi stole it."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:15 pm

''He never stole it.....'' Itachi said, remembering Kyuubi encounter.
''He had gained it in last minute as he was meant for it. Listen, here is something of great value to Kyuubi, which he would kill for.'' He held up something of a medallion, made of not gold but copper, and protected with Kyuubi's chakra. It seemed as if it was more of a scrap then a keepsake.
''This here, is something most precious to the nine tailed fox.....Inside it, is a small picture of him, his dad, and his son.....The son who was destroyed by Konoha....'' Itachi smirked.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm

"His son wasnt desroyed and kyuubi has lost most feelings..." he glares "he has lost his emotions over time..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 pm

''Yes, he has tried....And his son did die. Do you remember when he rampaged in Konoha? Do you know why? This reason. His son was executed in Konoha. And the fourth hokage who had no clue of it, was told that Kyuubi was just trying to murder. But Kyuubi's son was born in Konoha by a human, and before the son could even see the light of day, he was decapitated, in front of a disguised Kyuubi. Kyuubi lost it then, and that was when he was sealed. It wasn't fair. But now, he tries to keep the memory locked in here.....''
Itachi smirked as if he wanted to break it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

"Kyuubi can take his emotions and shove them down a drain, im to powerful to be sealed by any ordinary human, i chose to go into a humans body so i could learn jutsu without being attacked"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm

''But don't you think you could become stronger by being out in the open? Funner out here.'' He said.

ooc: Switched to this account for a reason.....
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 pm

ooc: ok
"i know i could get stronger quicker but also attacked more and more....."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 pm

''Isn't it called expierience.'' Itachi asked.
His heart stopped a beat suddenly as he felt a wave of unknown chakra hit him.
''Shikaru.....I have the feeling there is something here.''
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:35 pm

"Brother come out or i will kill you, stop scaring the uchiha....."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Kyuubi made no sound as he came out as hisself but only the size of a regular wolf. He looked unafraid.
Itachi knew this wasn't a good time so he vanished.
Kyuubi looked to Shikaru.
''What do you want....You've already hindered me more than you needed to....''he said a bit sorrowfull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 pm

"this should be fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel thoughts (open)   Hotel thoughts (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel thoughts (open)
Page 1 of 1